Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chilin at Mom & Pops

Lindsey and i are house sitting for mom and dad while they are away in Hawaii with andy and laurie! we've been hanging out with mike, and trying to teach him how to drive. (he needs lessons seeing how he almost ran over his friend last night when we let him drive).
The baby is growing and we like to feel him kick and punch, and move around it is awesome.
I'm still in school and lindsey is babysitting. we're working hard to get by, and the lord is blessing us.
we were just called to the activites committee in our ward and we are looking forward to some sweet activites.
We hope all is well with everyone else.( this is just our rough draft to see how this works)

4 comments:

Amanda Sue Anderson said...

Hey bry so your teaching mikey to drive already huh?!!! Wow i can't believe mikey is almost at that age where he can drive pretty scary. And brad's going to be 21 this next week. wow!!!! :)

Ann Sorensen said...

Hey guys....Awesome pics! I am so glad you decided to do a blog. I can't believe you will be parents soon. Man how time flies! Now you know I will be just AUNT Annie right? No greats!!!! I this of my great aunt that was 89 yrs old. I am not that old.

Ande-Bros said...

Welcome to the blog world--you are all one step ahead of me since I haven't been able to download a picture on to our family page. Glad all is going well, we are looking forward to seening your mom at Meagan's wedding next week. Holy Cow--your parents are in Hawaii?! I just talked with your mom last night and she didn't say a thing about it. Do I feel dumb!

Ann Sorensen said...

My goodness, did you you guys go into hybernation? Where's some new stuff!!!!? Hey I still love you.
Annie